My client is looking for a Real Time Analyst to monitor and manage service levels back office work flows for the contact centre.
• Monitor and manage advisor status and activities.
• Assist in the delivery of other workforce planning functions i.e. Scheduling and Forecasting
• Develop strong effective relationships and work as part of a team with the operational management and coaches.
• Proactively manage staffing and shift profiles and adjusting these in accordance with on the day call arrival patterns/holidays/absence/training to maximise service levels and staffing efficiency.
• Monitor real time schedule adherence.
• Communicate identified intraday risks to management and planning team members with confirmed mitigating actions.
• Approve discretionary activities to increase occupancy/utilisation.
• Provide any impact analysis reports in the event of any outages, shortages or any other unplanned event.
• Identify potential incidents and engage the necessary parties to mitigate the disaster.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities