£400 - £600 per day (Outside IR35)
2 months ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced R Programmer to join a major FS company on a 6 month contract basis. The role can be performed from either the London or Bournemouth office, or 100% remotely.
On offer is a day rate of £400 - £600 per day dependent on experience, and this contract falls Outside IR35.
Applicants must be located and eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the R Programmer:
- Add value to the company’s decision making by supporting the Modelling & Systems team by rebuilding and improving key data processes in R
- Redesign, build & test end-to-end data processes
- Recommend improvements to existing processes
- Test and document all changes
Required knowledge and experience for the R Programmer role:
- Financial Services experience is essential, Insurance background ideal
- Extensive R programming experience – data cleaning, manipulation and transformation
- Good programming / coding abilities with various other packages – SQL, Python, DCS, etc.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.