over 1 year ago
Hours: Mon – Thu 9am – 5.30pm and Fri 9am – 5pm
Start Date: ASAP!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Team Leader.
- You will lead and develop the Quality Analysts Team, drive operating efficiencies, manage the quality framework for all teams in Customer Ops & lead the Quality Accreditation program.
- Deliver team KPI’s and consistently deliver great consumer/retailer experience in all channels as part of the overall Customer Ops strategy.
- At least 2 years experience as a Quality Analyst Team Lead in a multi-skilled call centre.
- Creative and high energy leadership with a proven track record in inspiring others to deliver their best in their roles.
- Ability to produce high quality output which adheres to brand integrity as well as meet predetermined metrics.
- Able to work with other teams and facilitate a harmonious working process.
- Experience of using consumer feedback and other data sources to identify risks or improvements, evaluate customer engagement and recognise opportunities to shape conversation and increase positivity towards the brand.
26 days holiday
Generous pension scheme
50% off gym membership
Keywords: Team leader, call centre