7 months ago
Hours: Mon – Thu 9am – 5.30pm and Fri 9am – 5pm
Start Date: ASAP!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Team Leader to lead a team of 3-4 Quality Analysts within a busy Contact Centre in Watford.
You will lead and develop the Quality Analysts Team, drive operating efficiencies, manage the quality framework for all teams in Customer Ops & lead the Quality Accreditation program. Deliver team KPI’s and consistently deliver great consumer/retailer experience in all channels as part of the overall Customer Ops strategy.
The successful Quality Team Leader will be very people focused and be able to deliver QA within a multi-skilled Contact Centre; live chat, email, inbound and outbound calls, email and social media.
At least 2 years experience as a Quality Analyst Team Lead in a multi-skilled call centre
- Experience of working within a regulated contact centre
- Creative and high energy leadership with a proven track record in inspiring others to deliver their best in their roles
- Ability to produce high quality output which adheres to brand integrity as well as meet predetermined metrics
- Able to work with other teams and facilitate a harmonious working process
- Experience of using consumer feedback and other data sources to identify risks or improvements, evaluate customer engagement and recognise opportunities to shape conversation and increase positivity towards the brand
The successful QA Team Leader will need to possess the following competencies:
- Problem solving
- Business and team management
- Customer focus
- Planning and Organising
- Continuous improvement and process
- Decision making
26 days holiday
Generous pension scheme
50% off gym membership
Keywords: Team leader, call centre, QA, Quality Analyst, Business analyst, analyst, QA, compliance monitor,