7 months ago
My client is looking for a Quality Manager to be responsible for the implementation and execution of the defined quality framework, aligned to, partnered with and directed by the Operations Leadership team.
- Implementation of framework to review, capture, track and effectively manage all Quality based, telephony and non-telephony activities across an Operations function in a world class.
- financial technology company with call centre capabilities and contractual client obligations
- Manage a large defined pool of multi-skilled analysts requiring client based accreditation and calibration
- Assist in the building, delivery and execution of a defined outcome based framework that the required business, client, operations and regulatory based requirements to identify shortcomings, areas for improvement and class leading standards of quality monitoring across all Operations activities. These will include telephony and non-telephony based activities
- Assist in the building, delivery and execution of fit for purpose outcome based output that will facilitate coaching or HR process led improvements as required
- Assist in the building, delivery and execution of relevant MI at all levels of activity and for all levels of management and leadership, clients, Alliances and regulators as required
- Assist in the investigation, review and delivery of technology based solutions that will drive improved service standards and trend analysis, delivering automation options that remain true to functional purpose and strategy and further embed quality standards and framework
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum 5-years of progressive experience in Quality related positions, internal call centre or helpdesk and/or financial services industry
- Educated to minimum ‘A’ level standard or equivalent experience required.
- Experience leading qualitative assessments, monitoring, conducting walkthroughs and framework based assessments, and controls testing.
- Experience leading outcome driven activities and challenge sessions
- Experience leading a dynamic team
- High level of problem solving skills
- Experience with advanced quality programs such as Six Sigma. Knowledge of Statistical Analysis, Six Sigma and Total Quality Management principles are preferred