c£50,000 + benefits
12 months ago
Our client is one of the UK’s largest Financial Services organisations who are very well regarded within their market. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the business in the role of Quality Framework Specialist. In this role you will lead the maintenance and technical oversight of the Quality Framework including the delivery of Quality Assurance.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Lead the maintenance and technical oversight of a consistent Quality Framework across key moment of business areas, including areas of high regulatory focus to ensure 1st line customer facing activities are being applied consistently in accordance with agreed standards to mitigate material risk and drive fair customer outcomes.
- Provide technical insight into the methodological requirements of the Quality Framework, including review of industry best practice for quality activities to enable the Quality Framework to remain effective as an integral part of the banks assurance model and allow the 2nd and 3rd Line of defence to place reliance on work undertaken.
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective QA approach and capability across complex customer and regulatory impacted processes, providing insight into the delivery of fair customer outcomes across End to End customer journeys.
- Deliver QA integration activity and the development and implementation of changes to the Quality Framework ensuring the framework principles are maintained to meet the Conduct Control Standard requirements.
- Develop and implement an assurance accreditation programme ensuring that QA colleagues are appropriately trained and competent to fulfil their roles and support the development of a talent pipeline.
- Deliver a programme of technical oversight activity across the Assurance Delivery teams to ensure the adequacy of QA activity provided.
- Production and oversight of monthly risk governance papers which evidences and oversees the quality activity undertaken, providing insightful root cause analysis into result trends.
- To work collaboratively with business areas to drive maintenance of Quality Framework tolerances and measures which ensure exposures to risk are identified, quantified, managed, monitored and reported.
- Provide technical training and appropriate communications within 1st Line Assurance and across business areas, enabling effective maintenance of the Quality Framework and drive the embedding and maturity of QA activity and application of the framework.
- Provide significant analytical input of quality management information, including but not limited to the key metrics, in order to determine the effectiveness of current performance, highlight trend or areas of concern and assess the effectiveness of remedial action undertaken.
- Significant experience of Quality Framework activity within the financial services industry
- Detailed knowledge of quality assurance management and associated oversight techniques
- Strong project management and analytical skills to provide direction and prioritisation with commercial/financial acumen.