almost 2 years ago
Start Date: ASAP / Jan 2019
My client is looking for a Quality Assurance officer for a fast-growing lender. You will provide risk-based quality assurance to a team of customer service advisors. You will also be heavily involved with customer complaints, helping the team to understand the complaints process, investigating complaints and writing response letters.
- Provide accurate, sustainable and appropriate feedback based on the firm’s own lending criteria and that of its regulators.
- Monitor calls ensuring that loans are affordable to Borrowers and Guarantors and that the firm is lending responsibly in line with FCA regulations.
- Monitor customer services and collections calls to ensure they are being treated fairly and considering their personal circumstances.
- Create and amend call monitoring procedures to improve business activities.
- Highlight any potential risks to the business.
- Maintain an accurate log of all audits.
- Evaluate findings from the quality checks so that trends or risks can be identified to ensure that the department can improve standards.
- Good organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to provide feedback in a constructive manner.
- Excellent Listening Skills.
- Excellent Communication and or Coaching Skills.
- Able to analyse data and present findings.
- Experience of carrying out QA or similar checks.
- Experience of Financial Services Industry.
- Good Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.