£50,000 - £60,000
about 2 months ago
My client is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager across Customer Operations, providing QA on a risk-based sampling approach which ensures that colleagues across these departments understand the required standards of execution and the levels of performance against these. The role leads a team of specialists to support the delivery of QA, via Team Leaders.
- Leadership responsibility for the QA team, providing clear direction. Ensuring the team is aware of how its delivery contributes to the success of the Customer Operations.
- Actively engage with Customer Operations’ stakeholders to establish and maintain clear demand statements for their QA requirements and, where appropriate, providing challenge and offering alternative solutions that drive optimal outcomes.
- Using Lean six sigma principles, ensure the team delivers process improvements. Where required delivering insight into tangible benefits and making recommendations to support change. Support the senior leadership team in implementing any recommendations and monitor them moving forward to ensure that changes made are understood and embedded.
- Supervise the development and maintenance of process maps for all Customer Operations processes in line with the agreed business architecture.
- Ensure all relevant procedures give optimum effectiveness for all QA related activity and are aligned to the relevant company policies and procedures.
- Working in partnership with relevant stakeholders, and using the outputs of QA activity, make recommendations to support risk-based prioritisation of activities.
- Support all relevant projects to understand the impacts, be involved in requirement gathering, testing and implementation ensuring that all procedures are updated accordingly.
- Contribute to ensuring that Customer Operations is able to demonstrate compliance with all regulatory requirements and to highlight deviation from this at the first opportunity.
- Provide an environment which supports and embraces change, offering guidance and support to the QA, Operational Excellence and other Customer Operations teams to facilitate change which supports the achievement of the company strategy.
- As a member of the Operational Excellence Leadership team, contribute to the development of its agenda and support the Operational Excellence Manager as required.
Skills, experience and knowledge
- Experience of actively managing stakeholders at varying levels and operating within/delivering through cross functional teams.
- PC literacy.
- Competent with Lean Six Sigma principles and their appropriate application.
- Knowledge and experience of process mapping methodologies.
- Experience within the Financial Services and/or relevant automotive sector(s), with demonstrable understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Demonstrable successful experience of managing QA processes/sampling.
- A-Level qualification or equivalent level, particularly in Maths and English. Degree level qualification preferred.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to influence stakeholders at various levels of authority.