Up to £40,000 DOE + annual bonus
Full time / permanent
Do you have experience working within Quality Assurance within a Call Centre?
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a growing business that can offer exciting progression opportunities?
This is a superb opportunity for you to join a growing and well established business that genuinely cares about its staff. This is a multiple award winning business that has a very customer focused approach, due to this, they have gained over 60,000 reviews on Trustpilot with 97% voting either 'great' or 'excellent'.
If you're looking to join a business where you will be valued for your hard work and given opportunities to progress, this is a great business for you to join
Quality Assurance Manager Key Responsibilities:
• To support and motivate members of your team using performance management tools, personal objectives and KPI’s.
• Collaborate with operational managers to establish procedures and processes that will manage customer service standards at a level required by the business.
• Assess customer contacts in line with the Quality Assurance Programme.
• Maintain accurate and robust management information which can be easily shared and used to drive service improvements.
• Use MI to analyse and identify performance trends and gaps and develop associated improvement plans alongside the relevant Operational Management team
• Ensure you are kept abreast of regulatory, procedural and/or product changes that may impact a voice contact and have a bearing on the Quality Assurance Programme.
• Highlight any issues that arise which could impact our ability to operate within our regulatory guidelines and the Company’s internal procedures.
• To arrange and facilitate calibrations sessions with operational managers and assessors to check understanding and maintain consistency across all team members.
Quality Assurance Manager Benefits:
• 32 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
• Pension contribution
• Excellent opportunity for progression
• Performance based bonus
• Paid training
• Healthcare plan
• Store discounts
• Christmas & Summer events
• Awards ceremonies
• EAP – Wellbeing programme
• Health cash plan
• Death in service x4 salary
• Performance related bonus
• Cycle to work
• Tech scheme
• Loyalty and reward scheme
Experience working as a Quality Assurance Manager within a call centre environment would be desirable but if you do have a wealth of experience working in Quality Assurance but not at manager level this could still be a great next step for you as we will consider all applications!
Are you interested in knowing more about this Quality Assurance Manager role?
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.