My client is looking for a Quality Assurance leader as part of a companywide transformation project to implement efficient ways of working and a best-in-class operation.
You will role model, lead and develop a population of Team Managers and Learning and Development professionals, ensuring that the department delivers consistently high standards of customer service whilst using effective planning to manage the cost to serve.
What you’ll be doing:
• Own, and oversee, the Customer Operations Quality framework and Training and Competency Framework, maintaining staff capability and knowledge necessary for all customer facing staff in operations to consistently deliver outstanding service to our customers
• Own Customer Operations Customer Experience standards including call standards and best practice.
• Support Customer Feedback activity, working closely with Customer Insight and Customer Experience teams.
• Helping to drive and promote a customer focussed culture, through the identification and implementation of improvements directly driving the Customer Operations Net Promoter Score (NPS)
• Demonstrate clear contributions to a staff engagement working group to positively respond to key areas of improvement identified in the employee opinion surveys
Skills & Experience
• Experience within a comparable role; ideally leading Quality teams for contact centre and/or back-office operations, in addition to demonstrable experience of resource/ capacity planning
• Accustomed to developing and maintaining quality frameworks to create a clear quality strategy and roadmap
• Proven track record of leading interventions which improve staff competency and engagement; you’ll understand how to make improvements within areas that require it, including supporting repurposing training to help develop internal capability
• A good understanding of continuous improvement and root cause analysis
• Financial services experience would be ideal but not essential to be successful.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.