£23,000 - £26,000 DOE
10 months ago
Our client is an FCA authorised Financial Technology company which is revolutionising the cash deposit market in the UK.
They are passionate about providing an innovative technology-based solution for their clients and are determined to ensure that they deliver the best possible service.
The Client Services team has a wide range of responsibilities including client on-boarding, operations, technical assistance, transactions and customer care.
The Quality Assurance role makes you responsible for guaranteeing a level of quality for both our end clients and for our back-office processes, highlighting errors and discrepancies in our data and suggesting improvements where you see scope to do so.
- Reconcile daily data between various company accounts.
- Manage back office interest rate process.
- Quality check output from the onboarding team.
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Document quality assurance activities, with internal reporting and audits.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in process where appropriate.
Skills and Qualifications
- High degree of computer competence, particularly Excel where an intermediate to advanced skill level is a must have.
- Very detail oriented.
- Given the nature of the role, any issues you find should not phase you. We are a growing company and always looking to improve the way we operate.
- Enjoys working with numbers and enjoy analyzing data.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace, calm under pressure and can deal with a fluctuating workload.
- Excited about change. Startups are unpredictable environments and as such you should be comfortable with a degree of change in both your role and the wider business as we go on our journey together.