£23,000 - £26,000 DOE
3 months ago
Our client is an FCA authorised Financial Technology company which is revolutionising the cash deposit market in the UK.
They are passionate about providing an innovative technology-based solution for their clients and are determined to ensure that they deliver the best possible service.
The Client Services team has a wide range of responsibilities including client on-boarding, operations, technical assistance, transactions and customer care.
The Quality Assurance role makes you responsible for guaranteeing a level of quality for both our end clients and for our back-office processes, highlighting errors and discrepancies in our data and suggesting improvements where you see scope to do so.
- Reconcile daily data between various company accounts.
- Manage back office interest rate process.
- Quality check output from the onboarding team.
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Document quality assurance activities, with internal reporting and audits.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in process where appropriate.
Skills and Qualifications
- High degree of computer competence, particularly Excel where an intermediate to advanced skill level is a must have.
- Very detail oriented.
- Given the nature of the role, any issues you find should not phase you. We are a growing company and always looking to improve the way we operate.
- Enjoys working with numbers and enjoy analyzing data.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace, calm under pressure and can deal with a fluctuating workload.
- Excited about change. Startups are unpredictable environments and as such you should be comfortable with a degree of change in both your role and the wider business as we go on our journey together.