Quality Assurance Assessor
37.5 Hours Monday-Friday
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Assurance Assessor to join an award-winning company. We are looking for someone who is passionate about quality of service, customer experience and agent development.
Collaboration is a key to our success, there is a lot of interaction with Contact Centre Managers and Learning and Development, talking through agent development areas, acknowledging agent success, and identifying customer experience improvements.
- You will be responsible for accurately completing call quality, monitoring MI and highlighting any potential risks to our customers ensuring the business meets FCA regulations and company internal procedures
- Assess customer contacts in line with the Quality Assurance Programme recognising areas of strength and identifying areas for improvement and/or corrective actions.
- Maintain accurate and concise monitoring output, enabling managers to effectively feedback to their agents.
- Identify any adverse call trends/call drivers and highlight these to the QA Team Leader and Operations Manager.
- To manage sensitive business and employee information appropriately and confidentially.
Essential Skills Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good planning and Organisational skills
- Good Microsoft skills including Excel
- Previous experience working as a Quality Assurance Assessor
- Good analysis and statistical collation skills
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme