Our client is rapidly expanding FinTech who are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance and Complaints Manager. In this role you will be responsible for setting up the QA framework and rolling this out across the business, alongside managing the complaints process.
• Experience with managing/handling complaints for a regulatory body.
• Investigating, compiling acknowledgement, holding and final response letters.
• Ideal if this was with regards to consumer credit and experience with sec 75 complaints.
• Experience with dealing with the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
• Experience in designing QA Scorecards/evaluation sheets.
• Conducting QA, ideal if this was within consumer finance
The Ideal candidate:
• Demonstrable experience in a Quality Assurance role where you have set up a QA Framework
• Complaint handling experience
• Ability to form strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels across the organisation.
• Approachable and friendly
• Confidence to challenge results and performance
• Flexible approach to work and tasks
• Team player with strong communication skills