Up to £27,000 pa
10 months ago
My client are a household name brand who are growing rapidly all over the world through the use of innovative technology and services that make a consumer’s life easier. Due to their constant expansion, they now have a requirement for a Quality Assurance Analyst at their London office.
They are looking for a hardworking individual to join the UK and Ireland Customer Service Team. This person will ensure that across both the in-house and outsource partners that their Customers are receiving a quality level of service based on their response to any query they might have. The Quality Assurance Specialist will be expected to work independently in a rapidly changing environment. You’ll be working with the Customer Service and Outsource Manager to feedback coaching opportunities and highlighting more serious matters. This individual will be passionate about Customer Experience and excited to convey the brand.
- Support the UK and Ireland QA programme across the in-house and outsource partners by enhancing the existing compliance criteria
- Co-ordinate and chair regular Quality Assurance calibration sessions
- Provide coaching feedback direct to Agents as well as Customer Service and Outsource Managers
- Drive Continuous Improvement through identifying process inadequacies
- Maintain reporting and complete weekly and monthly analysis of performance
- Conduct frequent site visits and evaluations to ensure exceptional quality and to infuse the company culture at all partner locations
- Innovate customer support and deliver a unique experience for their customers, internal employees, and Outsource partner management and agents.
- Reviewing Customer Survey feedback and identifying specific Agent coaching opportunities
- 2-5 years specifically in Customer Service preferably at Team Leader level or above
- Customer Service systems knowledge is a plus
- Proven ability to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial organisation with little supervision
- Strong planning and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Proven ability to achieve numerous goals in a timely manner, exercising good judgment and sound decision-making skills.
- Interact effectively in a global organization located in multiple locations.
- Occasional International and UK travel will be required
This is an excellent opportunity where you will have the ability to grow with the company as it continues its rapid progress. They also have an impressive head office in London with a whole host of facilities and perks on offer.