£25,000 + annual bonus
Full time / permanent
Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm (hybrid working available)
Do you have background working in quality assurance?
Are you looking for a new venture working with a growing business that can offer you exciting career advancement opportunities?
This is a superb opportunity for you to join a growing and well established business that genuinely cares about its staff. This is a multiple award winning business that has a very customer focused approach, due to this, they have gained over 60,000 reviews on Trustpilot with 97% voting either 'great' or 'excellent'.
If you're looking to join a business where you will be valued for your hard work and given opportunities to progress, this is a great business for you to join
Quality Assessor Responsibilities:
• Assess customer contacts in line with the Quality Assurance Programme recognising areas of strength and identifying areas for improvement and/or corrective actions.
• Maintain accurate and concise monitoring output, enabling managers to effectively feedback to their agents.
• Identify any adverse call trends/call drivers and highlight these to the QA Team Leader and Operations Manager.
• Use MI to analyse and identify performance trends and gaps and discuss improvement plans with the relevant managers.
• Participate in calibration sessions to check understanding and maintain consistency across the team.
• Keep abreast of regulatory, procedural and/or product changes that may impact customer contact and have a bearing on the Quality Assurance Programme.
• Highlight any issues that arise which could impact our ability to operate within our regulatory guidelines and the Company’s internal procedures.
• To manage sensitive business and employee information appropriately and confidentially.
• To act with integrity, due care, skill, and diligence.
• To be open and honest with our regulatory body.
• To pay due regard to the interest of customers and treat them fairly.
Quality Assessor Benefits:
•32 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
•Excellent opportunity for progression
•Performance based bonus
•Christmas & Summer events
•EAP – Wellbeing programme
•Health cash plan
•Death in service x4 salary
•Performance related bonus
•Cycle to work
•Loyalty and reward scheme
Are you interested in knowing more about this Quality Assessor role?