The purpose of the role is to lead and coordinate all training in relation to processes, policies, systems and software. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and documenting all required training material and programs. Implementing, tracking and reporting all quality metrics, and be responsible for attaining all required quality standards and targets forms a key part of this role. You will also be responsible for driving continuous improvement and excellence across all areas of responsibility.
Quality And Training Manager Responsibilities:
• Maintain a high standard of training and development across the department.
• Complete second level checks on Junior QTM’s QA progress.
• Maintain consistency by ensuring operational procedures are delivered, understood and followed by the team
• Monitor and evaluate associates as per client requirements
• Assess training schedules regularly and tailor training programs in order to meet client expectations
• Deliver on site training programs and workshops; enabling employees to meet corporate, client and Compliance service levels
• Communicate to a high standard and contribute effectively towards new initiatives and ideas
• Provide Operations with proactive support for new initiatives – ensuring their successful implementation where necessary.
• Ensure all Operational training is conducted in accordance to current HR policy and client business processes
• Identifying and communicating training needs within the Operations team through evaluation and revision of materials where necessary.
• Conduct refresher training and buzz sessions to ensure that associates consistently perform and are fully up-to-date with any industry, company or client requirements
• Lead Internal and client bi-weekly/monthly call calibration sessions and provide key areas for improvement and highlights on team quality scores
• Apply and promote the company’s core standards for call quality and call performance
• Utilise various methods of training and coaching including workshops, one on one, group and formal training sessions to ensure associates are continually assessed and quality monitored
• Participate where required in any onsite client visits
• Assist Operations Manager to complete Quarterly Leadership presentations by providing attrition data, quality observations and language breakdown for all supported countries
• Assist in the performance review of Representatives – giving recommendations for future targets and key performance indicators where necessary
• Promote the company culture and ethos supporting management and any current initiatives
Quality And Training Manager benefits:
• Amazing progression opportunities – all senior roles within the business came from this level
• Fully paid training
• Achievable & realistic monthly bonus
• Free parking
• 28 days’ holidays plus 1 day for every year’s service
• Health care plan
• Brand new state of the art working environment with an onsite canteen
• Access to PerkBox for ALL employees to gain access to nationwide benefits such as discounts at restaurants, supermarkets, health clubs, online retail outlets and much more
• Contributory pension plan (after 3 months’ employment)
• Eye test & glasses vouchers
• Excellent canteen facilities with free touch screen internet access.
• Subsidised bus passes
• Volunteer Opportunities
• Annual Awards Evening
• Employee Assistance Programme
Interested in knowing more about this Quality And Training Manager role?