over 1 year ago
What we do:
Unlike traditional banking models, we are not obsessed with customer ownership and cross-selling other products. Our products must be right for our customers and stand alone. We focus on building the best products we can for each customer segment, rather than building one product to serve all.
Overall Role Purpose:
Working within our Quality Assurance area of Customer Operations, you will measure and monitor the quality of customer interactions from our Customer Operations team. Whilst you’ll recognise the importance of process and controls, you’ll also have an understanding of a smaller business and the need to adapt to customer needs.
- Review interactions with customers (written / verbal) to score and assess compliance.
- Production of management reporting to monitor quality and customer outcomes across the bank.
- Feedback into and support the maintenance of operational procedures relating to Customer Operations.
- Use QA outputs to feed into the delivery of training for Customer Operations team.
- Maybe required to provide QA feedback to members of the Customer Operations team.
- Correct identification and reporting of procedural / compliance breaches.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- GCSE (A*- C) or equivalent in English, Maths and Science.
- Strong written communication skills, much of our customer interaction is written.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Great interpersonal skills, friendly and approachable, willing to help.
- Strong ability to work independently.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
Financial Services (Retail Banking) knowledge, particularly in operational areas.
Basic ability to analyse data and produce reports.