£17,000 - £20,000 pa
7 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join a stable and established manufacturing company based in Darwen.
This will suit an Accounts Payable Clerk who is comfortable working as part of a team as well taking on duties individually.
Responsibilities in this role will include;
- Setting up supplier accounts and processing supplier invoices, ensuring correct authorisation is received.
- Handling supplier account queries via email/telephone, with prompt resolution.
- Reconciling supplier accounts, resolving differences (including significant issues) promptly.
- Managing supplier accounts for debit balances and refunded payments.
- Performing and entering payment runs (BACs, CHAPS and direct debits).
- Sending out remittance advices.
- Assisting with purchasing, cash management and budgeting.
This is a demanding role and therefore the ideal candidate will be confident working to strict deadlines and prioritising their workload to do the best possible job. To be successful, a positive attitude, keeping calm whilst working under pressure, is essential. In return you will receive an attractive salary plus 25 days annual leave as well as other great benefits.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.