My client is a highly entrepreneurial owner managed business that has demonstrated excellent growth over recent years. As part of this growth they require an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk focussing on the Subcontractors
Reporting to the Finance / Office Manager you will be responsible for the subcontract ledgers which will include processing subcontractor valuations, payment runs, and CIS returns.
The subcontract ledger clerk will also assist with purchase ledger transactional work dealing with invoice payment, queries and analysis. To liaise effectively, as required, with colleagues internally and with external parties.
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Experience of similar role in construction industry
- Working knowledge of CIS scheme
- IT literate with a good level of proficiency with Excel. Knowledge of using Microsoft NAV would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written; quick learner with the ability to communicate with staff and management at all levels
- Good organisational and administration skills.
- Team player, able to work collaboratively with colleagues at all levels.
- Self-motivated and able to work proactively on own initiative.
- Excellent time management
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.