£45,000 - £55,000 basic plus package
4 months ago
One of the leading global professional services firms offering audit, assurance services, taxation, management consulting, advisory, actuarial, corporate finance and legal services are looking for a credible Prudential & Regulatory Reporting professional to join their UK Assurance & Advisory team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of banks and investment firms, providing assurance and advice in relation to complex UK and European-wide prudential and regulatory reporting requirements.
You will be part of a highly competent team which possess a variety of core assurance and advisory skills and have considerable industry knowledge and specialist expertise in financial services risk and regulation.
As an Assistant Manager in the team, you will be involved in the day to day delivery of all aspects of business development, client targeting and client engagements. You will also have an opportunity to support executive level client interactions and work with a wide range of FCA and PRA regulated clients. Core elements of the role include:
- Providing clients with assurance and advisory services over prudential and/or regulatory reporting and associated governance and control frameworks as part of a delivery team
- Providing advice to clients on the application of capital and liquidity regulatory reporting requirements
- Delivering Section 166 reviews and reporting to the FCA / PRA as part of a wider multi-disciplinary team
- Supporting firms in developing their ICAAP and ILAA processes
- Supporting firms in managing their relationship with the PRA and FCA, including preparation for supervisory visits and applications for Part IV permissions
- Supporting client money reviews and the application of CASS
- Involvement in delivery of advisory projects relating to regulatory reporting, prudential and other regulatory projects alongside our wider consulting teams as required
- Keeping up to date with industry specific issues and developments, leading on the development of thought leadership and market insights in relation to evolving prudential regulations
- Relevant understanding of financial services firms' businesses, structures, governance frameworks, risk management and process and control arrangements, in particular in the Banking and/or Investment Management sector
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills and ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external networks
- Experience in providing audit and assurance services and in prudential regulatory reporting
- Strong project management skills, including time management, prioritisation, organisation and evaluation skills
- Relevant financial services experience with a prudential and/or regulatory reporting focus
The ability to evaluate technical issues, analyse facts, consult and deliver regulatory services to clients
- Excellent communication skills, including report writing, and an ability to communicate well with senior stakeholders (internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal skills – engagement with a variety of stakeholders across the business
- Demonstrating behaviours which set the culture of the company.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.