15 days ago
Reporting directly to the CRO, this is an expansive position, with the main objective being to deliver prudential regulatory and financial risk oversight, including upstream prudential regulatory change, prudential compliance and prudential regulatory relations.
- Leading the second line review of key prudential regulatory-related documents, such as the firms ICAAP, ILAAP and Recovery and Resolution Planning documentation.
- Identify and provide independent support and challenge as part of the implementation of prudential requirements.
- Undertaking reviews of regulatory reporting with a focus on FINREP and COREP.
- Testing controls on financial risk management, such as capital, liquidity, treasury management, FCA/PRA Handbook compliance.
- Assurance work over regulatory change programmes, including the governance and oversight, delivery against plan and the robustness of the finalised solution.
- Assist to embed Model Risk Governance principles and processes, in addition to developing and undertaking validation of material models.
- Develop and undertake scenario analysis and stress testing to assist and to further understand potential impacts of financial risk-related events.
- Support the Chief Risk Officer with reporting to financial risk-related matters to the Board & relevant Committee.
- Assist with preparation for PRA Periodic Summary Meetings.
- Demonstrable experience of prudential regulation, including a detailed knowledge of UK regulatory requirements.
- Strong analytical skills including financial analysis and proficiency in MS Excel.
- Ability to plan, undertake and deliver projects including reviews and monitoring / assurance work.
- Excellent report writing and presentational skills.
- Proven project management and client handling skills.
- Experience dealing with client stakeholders and senior management
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.