£45,000 - £60,000
26 days ago
My Client is looking for a Proposition Manager who can help inform and drive their card proposition strategy by analysing competitors and the wider payments market to deliver exciting customer focused propositions.
- You’ll drive the assessment and development of opportunities by understanding customer lifestyle needs and desires through great commercial conversations.
- Translating these into relevant proposals, undertaking financial assessment and obtaining stakeholder approval. Also ask you to undertake post launch assessments to monitor the customer experience, ongoing engagement and financial returns.
- As a member of and contributor to the Commercial Strategies Team, you’ll bring your knowledge and expertise from past experience to help us build a different kind of bank!
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience of working within a digital, data driven environment where you have analysed customer behaviours to drive Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Programmes.
- Successfully delivered CRM programmes from taking new ideas from ideation through to delivery - preferably in a complex matrixed environment.
- the ability to keep the complex simple is essential as well as have having an engaging manner with excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and gravitas to present and influence others at all levels.