about 3 years ago
My client is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for leading Lean Sigma projects across all functions in the organisation. The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Identifying the key drivers of cost and waste
- Identifying income opportunities within the business and exploiting them through their Lean Sigma toolkit to drive additional revenue / income into the business.
- Mapping all key processes, understand primary metrics and to identify the process capability ratings for each process with identification of areas for improvement to reduce failure rates.
- Working closely with all levels of internal & external suppliers to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the appropriate level of quality.
The successful individual will:
- Lean Six Sigma certified to a minimum standard of Greenbelt with several years’ experience, and expertise in using and coaching others in Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques required to make operational and process improvements.
- Significant experience of implementing small operational / process changes for the benefit of customers and reducing business costs
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an industry leading black belt who will provide outstanding training and development.