Salary £21,000 rising to £22,000 (£33,400 OTE)
Shift Pattern Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
We’re looking for energetic, customer focused individuals to join a busy customer renewals team. Our client offers an unrivalled benefits package, as well as a great culture and even free lunch and breakfast!
Our client believes in a healthy work life balance and goes above and beyond for their staff and customers.
Overall Job Purpose
You will be taking calls from existing customers regarding their policies and aiming to renew and retain their business. We are looking for excellent communicators who thrive on working in fast paced environments.
• Taking inbound calls from our existing customers, answering queries about their product, and assisting with any challenges the customer is facing with the aim of retaining their business.
• Reminding customers of the benefits available to them and trying to promote any additional products/services.
• Assisting customers with credit control queries such as missed premiums, payment arrangements, direct debit enquiries etc.
• Working to individual targets and maintaining an excellent level of service.
You’ll have the following:
• Great communication skills
• Good computer literacy skills and be able to confidently navigate your way around a laptop or desktop with multiple systems.
• Reliable and focused, bringing the best version of yourself to work every day and you’ll have the drive to work hard.
• Self-motivation and the drive to work hard even on challenging day
• Ownership of tasks including resolution of any issues that might arise
• Starting salary of £21k, rising to £22k after probation
• Competitive bonus structure, with OTE of £33,400
• Opportunity for hybrid working, between home and Stockport office.
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Extensive training and development
• Private Health Insurance
• Opportunity to go on a holiday of a lifetime for star performers.
If you think you have the skills required and you are passionate about delivering exceptional service and are ready for a challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.