My client is looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for:
• You will plan and help deliver our most important change projects whether they are Group projects or Integrations
• You will organise teams, define work streams, agree deliverables and plan out the milestones required to deliver the objectives of the project.
• For Group projects, you will define the plan, engage teams from across the business and work with internal stakeholders to develop the solution. You will then organise delivery, work with external vendors, coordinate rollout and ensure handoff to BAU is complete.
• For Integrations, you will support the definition and delivery of local operational requirements for the migrating portfolio, across Customer Services, Broker Support, Finance, Actuarial, Investments, Compliance and Risk.
• You will interface between local and group functions to ensure a consistent understanding regarding product, transaction, and accounting information to meet our internal, statutory, and regulatory reporting obligations.
• You will manage the delivery in line with agreed budgets, identifying and mitigating deviations in a timely and visible manner.
• You will provide regular updates to senior stakeholders, building their trust and gaining confidence in the predictable quality of the delivery.
Skills & Experience:
• Exceptional people skills and ability to motivate and work with colleagues in different countries / offices and from different functions
• The ability to define the best way forward for projects whilst aligning stakeholders and the project team behind the approach
• Exceptional creativity and problem solving skills with the ability to look beyond the obvious and work out how to avoid and move around emerging problems
• Experience working within a life assurance / reinsurance business would be advantageous. Particularly where that experience came from leading change within operational and support function areas and/or leading cross border change
• Formal project management qualifications (Prince 2, Agile, etc.) would be beneficial.
• Willingness to engage in the detail at all stages of the project lifecycle to ensure clarity of direction and informed prioritisation calls.
• Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to work to business-critical and regulatory deadlines.
• Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels with excellent communication, interaction and influencing skills, accepting and offering constructive challenge.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.