My client is looking for a Project Manager to be responsible to empower and lead the project team through the change framework/lifecycle, set team objectives, and carry out regular individual assessments and formal appraisals.
You’ll need to hold an appropriate project management qualification, as well as proven experience in change management. You should also have experience of delivering strategic projects that support a business strategy and its growth agenda.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing multiple projects at any given time, delivering change in line with the Organisational Strategy
• Prepare, manage and provide reporting on all project plans
• Adequately prepare the business and engage all the appropriate stakeholders effectively to enable change to be implemented and embedded within the Business
• Identify, track, manage and mitigate any project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
• Manage projects from initiation, design, delivery, implement to closure, managing the lifecycle of project delivery and benefits realisation.
• Support the creation of business cases
• Track and report project costs and make sure that projects remain within allocated budgets
• Ensure all project deliverables satisfy the business requirements
• Adhere to the agreed governance framework
• Ensure the project considers the impact of operational resilience and is managed within the plan
• Collaborate and consult with project staff, stakeholders, project sponsors and lead to achieve project goals and established timelines
• Build, manage, develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships, internally and externally at all levels
• Actively seek opportunities for the Society to radically improve its processes, systems, outcomes and capabilities.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.