£40,000 - £45,000
2 months ago
My client is looking for a Remediation Project Manager deliver Remediation work streams. You will work with the wider business to understand current and potential non-compliance/remediation issues and in defining and delivering correction activity with the business’ support.
- Responsibility for leading several Remediation work streams.
- Act as owner of the issues in conjunction with their manager and will ensure effective governance including work stream, quality, risk plans and that issues are actively managed through to their successful resolution and ensure fair outcomes for our customers.
- Will work with internal and external partners to understand the reason for non-compliance and work with them to define and deliver rectification activity including analysis, the identification and recommendation of solutions.
- Share knowledge and provide feedback, learning and ideas to the Remediation Team so that performance is continually improved.
- Maintain decision logs and contribute to populating and verifying information in the Remediation database.
- Work with business partners to co-ordinate and oversee fixes, ensuring effective communications with all key internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail, pulling together different sources of information and articulating key points.
- Ensure remediation is accurate and complete, avoiding the need for repeat remediation.
Skills & Experience
- Educated to degree level.
- PRINCE II qualification is desirable.
- Experience of working in a Change environment.
- Financial Services Background is preferable.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and co-ordination skills.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills are required.
- Good facilitation skills are required.
- Good understanding of risks/issues and dependencies between tasks and other work streams and projects.
Ability to articulate key points/detail and present findings to key stakeholders.