£65,000 – 6 month FTC
12 days ago
My client is looking for a Project Manager Officer to define and maintain standards for the project management within and impacting Customer Operations. It strives to regulate and introduce economies of repetition in the execution of projects. The PMO is the source of documentation, guidance and metrics on the practice of project management and execution.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with key programmes within and impacting Customer Operations across the organisation to make sure these are delivered efficiently and effectively.
- Establish baseline reporting for all programmes, including RAID, progress, milestones and change control.
- Engage key project stakeholders regularly, ensuring communication between them and other senior stakeholders, escalation and resolution of execution risks and financials.
- Control Customer Operations’ work reception process and own programme governance, reporting and assurance.
- Provide guidance, coaching and support for colleagues across the business on programme or project management methodologies, standards and toolkits to build and maintain capability.
- Ensure that you are meeting customers’ fair and reasonable expectations and provide fair outcomes. Question and challenge peers and managers where processes and procedures do not meet these expectations and any activity that does not place customers’ interests at the heart of how we do business.
- Complete training as mandated by the company and regulated by the FCA.
- Ensure that self and direct reports if in place achieve and demonstrate levels of competence required to fulfil job requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading a project management office to deliver sustainable performance outcomes and improving organisational capability in this space.
- Senior and executive stakeholder management, particularly in a collaborative way with common purpose.
- Range of programme methodologies and types, including technology, commercial, marketing, operations and colleagues.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, with the ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts to colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent Microsoft Office
- Servant leadership and coaching acumen.
- Digital adoption, innovation deployment and technology stack management.
- Supporting large-scale and transformational programme management.
- Application of agile, scrum and PRINCE2 methodologies.
- Knowledge of the insurance or financial services sector.
- Experience of a digitally-led organisation.
- Agile, Scrum or PRINCE2 certification.