£57,000 12 Month FTC
about 1 month ago
My client is looking for a Programme Manager to join the Business Change Department on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Work on behalf of the Project Board and Executive Steering Committee to design and establish a corporate restructure programme.
- Liaise with, influence, and manage the expectations of board-level stakeholders to ensure there is cross-organisation alignment and agreement on objectives, scope, requirements, and plans.
- Work with work stream leads, consultants, contractors, and internal suppliers to build a comprehensive and achievable programme delivery plan.
- Lead, drive and motivate cross functional delivery resources to ensure work is completed on time and to agreed standards.
- Robustly manage risks and issues to ensure stakeholder confidence in the programmes ability to deliver.
- Provide visible leadership on the programme, providing advice, guidance, and direction on the best way to achieve programme success.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience of successfully delivering programmes/projects, particularly those relating to regulatory change, organisational restructures, or M&A work.
- A politically adept and strong relationship manager with the proven ability to manage conflict, drive consensus and influence at Board level.
- Excellent planning and creative problem-solving skills.
Very strong verbal and written communication skills – a confident, articulate, and compelling presenter who is able to explain complex concepts or problems clearly and succinctly.