Newcastle upon Tyne
£36,000 - £55,000 DOE
over 1 year ago
MERJE is looking for two experienced analysts to join a major FS company, to understand, analyse and stay up to date with the secured product market, implementing product pricing strategy to drive commercial performance.
You will be joining a market-leading Financial Services organisation with a fantastic reputation and customer base. One of the leading players in the UK, the company is going through an exciting period of growth.
On offer is a salary of around £36,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience, a generous holiday package, market-leading pension scheme, private medical insurance and further benefits, as well as an excellent long term career path.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Product Pricing Analyst:
- Support with the development, implementation and management of new products, optimising pricing strategies, delivering product changes, etc.
- Thoroughly understanding the secured market, keeping track of trends, competitor activity, possible opportunities, etc.
- Conducting analysis or and reporting against market data, creating a commercial narrative to drive business strategy
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Product Pricing Analyst role:
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Demonstrable ability of working with and reporting against data
- SAS is ideal, although strong technical skills with Excel, SQL or similar will be considered
- A commercial mindset - able to identify opportunities to improve business strategy, performance, etc. and optimise risk-reward outcome
- Although Secured Product and Pricing knowledge is ideal, any commercial analytical background will be considered
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.