£50,000 - £55,000
21 days ago
My client is looking for a Product Manager to be accountable for supporting all product marketing for the business and Analytics business lines.
This role requires a marketing professional with strong experience of B2B product marketing, in particular to financial institutions and the wider payments industry.
- Accountable for supporting the marketing vision for the UK and Analytics business lines
- Accountable for driving the implementation and execution of all activities in relevant markets for UK (core) and Analytics, including associated strategies, plans and campaigns, in line with relevant strategies.
- Responsible for engaging and working with colleagues across the marketing network, as appropriate, to execute agreed activities that meet business line needs.
- Responsible for measuring and reporting the ROI on activities undertaken
- Involved in supporting in the development of annual strategy and plans, and working with business line stakeholder to identify new and emerging requirements throughout the year
- Responsible for developing excellent working relationships with business line stakeholders, building an in-depth understanding of business line objectives, strategies and solutions
- Responsible for working closely with stakeholders on a day-to-day basis, to ensure that agreed marketing plans and campaigns meet the on-going needs to the business lines on an agile basis.
Qualifications, experience and Skills
- Previous experience in account-to-account payments
- Good understanding of, and experience in, B2B product marketing, in particular to financial institutions and other members of the payment community
- Proven experience in helping to design and implement rolling, integrated marketing plans and campaigns across the marketing mix to support agreed business line objectives and strategies
- Evidence of strong stakeholder management skills – must show evidence of having worked in complex/ matrix management stakeholder environments
- Strong collaboration skills - ability to consider issues from a number of perspectives and work effectively across channels, divisions and functions
- Passionate about product marketing strategy and inspiring marketing colleagues to partner up to deliver value to the business
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter: highly organised and efficient
- Strategically oriented but able to roll up sleeves and get on with it when required
- The ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the objectives, strategies and products associated with various business lines, and translate this knowledge into developing and delivering marketing plans, campaigns and activities that help these business lines to meet their objectives
- Communication skills of the highest calibre – both written and verbal – including the ability to articulate a clear, customer-focused narrative
- An ability to influence, motivate and negotiate across all levels of an organisation, with both internal and external stakeholders, as well as navigate a complex internal matrix structure
- An ability to influence externally, across customers, the wider market and other stakeholder groups.
- A passion for payments and technology
- Vision and understanding of the business
- A extremely strong commercial mind set - demonstrates understanding to support the needs of the business and readily and quickly responds to change
- An innate ability to problem solve and team up to ensure high-calibre delivery