£30,000 - £40,000
28 days ago
A global leader in insurance brokerage and employee benefits is looking for a Product Governance Analyst to support the Compliance and Risk teams on new and current product developments.
Sitting within a small team of experts, your aim will be to minimise risk by evaluating current product offerings and future products prior to their launch.
Working with the broader Governance department, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in various different projects and collaborate with a number of cross-functional teams, all while gaining significant exposure across the business and senior stakeholders.
As part of your daily responsibilities, you will:
- Ensure that all business trades are compliant in respect to new product development
- Act as a focal point of technical oversight on new products and current offerings evaluation
- Collaborate with the Risk & Governance Director and other key business partners to implement and improve the product governance framework
This might be your ideal next move if you are:
- Educated to a degree standard and willing to pursue further qualifications for your personal development (legal backgrounds/CII qualifications would be preferred but not necessary)
- Knowledgeable on general insurance products, services and classes of insurance, including underlying legal principles and practices
- Experienced in the Insurance Market with a particular focus in technical drafting, amending and agreeing inclusions wording
- Knowledgeable of Conduct Risk and regulatory requirements
- A results driven team player who is able to plan and deliver a demanding workload
- Detail focused with the ability to spot potential risks and issues
- Confident with MS Office