£50,000 - £55,000
2 months ago
You will be the business lead for the creation of the first business group Product Roadmap. In this exciting role you will be working with the Customer Relationship team, to promote the need for the development and continual improvement of the product roadmap within the industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the business and help establish and maintain a clear and current picture of the ‘as-is’ landscape of the products and services that the business run.
- Ensure that the contracts are reviewed and dealt with in a timely manner to ensure that that the services are delivered efficiently, without interruption and consistently with the product roadmap
- In collaboration with wider team, to help design the industry engagement for the product development, ensuring that customers from a representation of the industry can engage with the process and ensure that future requirements are captured appropriately
- To be the business lead for the creation of the first product roadmap and the development thereafter
- To act as a conduit between the business and is ensuring that the business understands new and emerging technology and trends and patterns
- In conjunction with colleagues and customers, identifying priorities and pay-offs as well as opportunities for synchronisation and consolidation
- First point of contact for requirements gathering and on-going design of the product roadmap
- To be accountable for product delivery outcomes, budgets and milestones
- Use the product roadmap as a tool to ensure that the products and services meet industry requirements
- Significant planning capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Self-reliant, ability to work without supervision
- Experience of product development within the insurance or financial services market
- Comfortable working with large datasets
- Experience of successfully managing projects of industry scale to achieve desired outcomes
- Experience of stakeholder management, including delivering presentations to groups of varying sizes and up to c-suite
- Proven delivery of excellent customer service
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.