about 1 year ago
The Product Business Analyst role works alongside a Product Consultant and as part of the wider Product team to scope and deliver the products.
My client is looking for someone who can build trust and consensus across internal customers and stakeholders especially IT, Commercial and Marketing teams.
• Take items assigned from the Product Roadmap, identify optimal customer journey and scope solution.
• Work with Project Manager to ensure progress against delivery of technical, documentation, pricing and sales collateral in a simple manner, identifying next steps, task owners, milestone dates and flagging risk with proposed remediation plan.
Skills & Knowledge:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, Product Manager or similar in the banking and payments sector.
• Detailed knowledge of the banking and payments space – from compliance requirements to product trends, differentiators and disruptors.
• Strong customer-orientation – ability to develop solutions from the customers’ perspective.
• Proven track record delivering product in a matrix organisation.
• Ability to build consensus, command respect at all levels of an organisation.
• Ability to work in a fast-moving and at times ambiguous environment.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Educated to degree or similar standard.