3 months ago
MERJE is looking for a Product & Pricing Specialist to join an established FS company and manage the product range to deliver overall business plans and targets. You will be joining a well-regarded Financial Services business with a long history of consumer lending.
On offer is a salary of circa £42,000 + benefits, as well as fantastic development and progression opportunities and a supportive and collaborative working environment.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Product & Pricing Specialist:
- Own and manage product criteria, pricing construct, margins and volumes
- Proactively maintain with all aspects of product development, evaluating product proposition, supporting with product launches, product monitoring, etc.
- Deploy effective pricing strategies to optimise commercial performance
- Analyse and understand the market, competitors and customer-base to effectively deliver planned volumes, risk profile and margins, identify opportunities and improve product, proposition and financial performance
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Product & Pricing Specialist:
- Experience in a product / pricing management role
- Practical data analytics experience
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Strong in communication, organisation, and motivation
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.