£46,000 pa + Benefits
10 months ago
Lead commercial and contractual negotiations across all third party agreements but in particular Technology and Facilities in order to help ensure significant head office relocation is successful.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct sourcing exercises and lead negotiations with suppliers to achieve the best position for the organisation.
- Review Terms and Conditions and advise on risks and cost drivers as well as proposing acceptable commercial positions to the business.
- Liaise with project team members to ensure acceptable commercial positions and payment profiles are contractually agreed and maintained.
The Person :
- Strong knowledge of either Technology or FM Category sourcing
- Significant experience in complex contract negotiation within a regulated business.
- Strong presentation skills as well as strong relationship building skills.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.