Your new role:
We are currently seeking somebody with Proclaim software experience who can work in a support capacity dealing with day-to-day Proclaim support and assisting our Proclaim developers with the delivery of business initiatives.
Main responsibility of the role
Working closely with other Proclaim Developers you will support multiple Proclaim systems coupled with Touchpoint, SecureDocs and Fileview services.
Assist with answering and escalating requests received from the business into Service Desk system and to ensure that there is timely and efficient delivery of Proclaim solutions.
Capture requirements and ensure that tasks are accurately logged, prioritised and managed in the IT task system along with all necessary sub-tasks to deliver change.
Coordinate testing of system changes with operational resource, gathering and evaluating user feedback.
• Ensure that the highest standards of data security are maintained throughout
• Proclaim Development including user profiles, standard reporting, task server administration, SQL creation and database maintenance
Skills & expertise required
• Knowledge of Proclaim IT administration including user setup, data backups, tasks and Proclaim application stack installation
• Have a background working in IT departments
• Be able to work as part of a team, often to tight timescales
• Confident interacting and communicating clearly at all levels
• Flexible and adaptable attitude with a sense of urgency and helpfulness