Do you have experience with customer service or administration?
Are you looking to further develop your career within the finance industry?
My client is looking for a Processing Officer to be responsible for;
- Taking inbound and outbound calls and deal with all enquires
- Check new account documentation
- Process new and maturing Sensible Savings applications by post and online, performing the required Know your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) checks and issuing the appropriate correspondence to customers.
- Ensure that all Anti-Money Laundering, KYC and CDD requirements are met and all relevant searches are carried out.
- Send customer documentations including statements and process the monthly account maintenance charges to customer accounts.
- Issue audit responses where requesting by internal or external parties
- Provide support to the rest of the team, helping to ensure that all areas of work within the team are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner
Skills and experiences;
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work as part of a team but also independently
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Ability to learn quickly
- Someone with a keen eye for detail and accurate and timely data inputting and administration;
- Someone degree educated
Hours between 08:30-6:30 on a weekly rotation
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.