£29,000 - £32,000
9 months ago
My client is looking for a Specialist, Collections Change & Process Improvement to support and manage strategic change and process improvements in the Collections function, managing both internal and external impacting change
• Support Collections as an SME in any new small and medium business change program’s and future initiatives.
• Work with members of the Collections Strategy Team to review and understand existing and upcoming collections initiatives, identifying improvement opportunities and getting ‘under the figures’.
• Present back to collections stakeholders any business case for change with clear benefits.
• Drive business requirements through workshops, analysis and process deep-dives.
• Support business change from design to delivery, working closely with stakeholders from the wider business to establish effective process design and implementation.
• Work with the business to understand requirements and define solutions in areas which have been identified for potential change/improvement.
• Support Collections to progress change through change governance.
• Develop and control business communications in conjunction with the wider team providing regular updates on business change projects.
• Work closely with our Training team to ensure training modules are kept up to date and incorporates most up to date changes.
• Ensure appropriate control and governance of collections process maps.
• Work with the Incident Team to determine collections impact(s) to processes or customers
• Engage with BA’s to establish appropriate solutions and next steps in line with company values and manifesto.
• Take ownership of the quality and control of all change related documentation and process steps.
Skills and Experience
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills / experience
• Ability to listen and influence senior stakeholders and colleagues
• Willingness to get pro-actively involved in the day to day running of Collections changes
• Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
• Strong technique to defining problems and exploring solutions to a range of problems.
• Work well as part of a team but equally as an individual
• Experienced and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Be adaptable and versatile to change, having a positive, can do attitude to flex to the business need and change focus when required due to competing priorities.