We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join the team as a Process Improvement Manager on a 12-month fixed term contract.
Working within the Member Experience Team, the successful candidate will support with the two key programmes of work:
• Advisory support to the business regarding member experience, using data to review impact of changes and highlight considerations in advance
• Support the Continuous Improvement programme encompassing delivery of training, identification of improvement initiatives and support for the business to enable incremental change to enhance the member journey.
Responsibilities and Skills
• Strong stakeholder Management skills will be key to enable you to work across the business, to publicise and build engagement in continuous improvement of the Member Experience, modelling best practice process improvement techniques.
• Responsible for running workshops and internal training interventions in order to identify new service delivery models, business processes, organisational designs and work environments to improve services to members, patients and customers and achieve value for money.
• Acting as a member experience expert for the Society, you will collaborate heavily with key stakeholders within the business and use member satisfaction data to identify and drive incremental improvements to the member journey. You will also work heavily with the Business Change team in order to analyse and give input to any changes impacting the member journey.
• Work across the organisation in a cross functional capacity with accountability for the development of end to end member, customer and patient journey processes to identify and drive improvements and business change.
• Contribute to the development of longer-term strategy and hold core responsibility for the production of key business cases for approval.
• Identify, shape and drive key member experience projects with stakeholder involvement from across the business, ensuring that projects drive delivery of the objectives of the ME Programme.
• Contribute to the development of a strategic roadmap of member experience projects in conjunction with multiple areas of the business.
• Design and deliver processes which improve member journeys through research, detailed process mapping, collaboration and co-ordination of improvement plans and working collaboratively the Insight, BI and analytics teams.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.