Great opportunity for an ambitious and conscientious Privacy Programme Manager to join a growing Fintech based in London. The purpose of this role will be to help manage the day to day running of the company through overall company risk management, run due diligence on new business and ownership of compliance on boarding.
What you’ll be doing on a day-to-day basis
* Work closely with the COO and CTO to translate a wide range of business needs into compliance strategy to improve the day to day running of the compliance function.
* Use your expertise in GDPR to guild our day to day privacy compliance.
* Own and update our suite of policies and managing the ongoing onboarding, training and monthly quizzes to keep theteam on top of the latest compliance requirements.
* Oversee our data protection practices, including risk assessments, data principles, data mapping, breach management, and supplier tracking. You’ll work closely with our external DPO.
* Act as the responsible party in relation to regulatory adherence to the FCA
* Manage projects to continuously improve the effectiveness of the compliance function.
* Be a key part of our internal risk function, preparing for and attending our 6 monthly risk committee meetings, along with our quarterly risk updates.
* Work cross-functionally with Sales, People, Engineering, Legal and Finance
* Run day to day business-as-usual compliance tasks such as bank and retailer on boarding, employee on boarding, and management of company policies as required