25 days ago
My client is looking for a Principle Project Manager to provide support to meet regulatory and business objectives related to implementing information management practices. This position will be responsible to understand, partner and orchestrate with different business, operational and technical teams to first understand how information is being used and help drive successful delivery/execution of regulatory practices.
- Lead and manage projects.
- Responsible for managing a project from business case formation through to production implementation.
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution process, and taking corrective action as necessary.
- Develop strong partnership with the Business Owner and Vertical Lead to ensure successful delivery of project(s).
- Demonstrate strong communication skills with all levels of stakeholders, including Executives.
- Effectively manage the project to scope/schedule/budget and challenge respective stakeholders as needed.
- Manage the relationship between technology and the business at the project level.
- Analyse project risks, issues, costs, and benefits and make relevant recommendations to business and IT leadership.
- Provide and implement action plans to mitigate risk when applicable.
- Develop detailed project plans to manage the end-to-end project activities, interdependencies and execution approach.
- Define purpose, clear roles, tasks, milestones, budgets, and measures of success.
- Manage financial delivery and issue management processes, escalating issues and variances to budgets where necessary.
- Plan and maintain project financial data monthly.
- Build and foster a collaborative working environment amongst project team members.
- Working knowledge of audit and regulatory practices; ensures projects they lead are 100% compliant with the client’s standards.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Solid experience in large scale change efforts which are comprised of projects and portfolios including change management aspects of delivery across multiple geographically disburse teams.
- Experience in financial services including CCAR experience.
- Fraud/Risk and Payments Preferred, Core Banking, Transaction Banking and Infrastructure Experience preferred.
- FinTech and/or fast paced technology environments as well as solid related business experience.
- Demonstrates advanced skills in finance, cross-cultural awareness, leadership, and communication at all levels of the organization (multiple forms), influence, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of plan development and execution, scope planning, schedule management, cost estimating and control, quality planning assurance, organizational planning, project communications, risk identification/ response control and management
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of project management methodologies and tools (multiple methods), resource management practices and organizational change management techniques.
- PMP Certification is required.