Are you looking to boost your analytics and predictive modelling career within one of the UKs leading financial services providers?
Are you looking to work within an organisation that embraces each individuals ambition and creativity?
Do you want to work in a truly collaborative environment to deliver ground-breaking machine learning approaches?
MERJE is proud to be partnered with a Financial Services organisation that is leading the way in digital finance to bring a Pricing Modelling Analyst into their team of creatives. Not only will you be working with the most cutting edge technology but they also recognise that your best work can take place anywhere so fully flexible and remote working options are available.
- Build pricing models using AI and using predictive modelling and AI approaches.
- Streamline the sophistication of the models to increase the teams analytical and data capability.
- Utilise state of the art technology to deliver analysis (Gradient Boosting Machines, Generalised Linear Models, neural-networks, stochastic analysis).
- You’re creative, ambitious and a forward-thinker.
- Numerical degree.
- You relish in the prospect of solving problems.
- You take pride in your attention to detail.
- Well versed in a range of packages and programming languages (SQL, Python, R etc).