£45,000 - £55,000
7 months ago
A super opportunity to join a consumer lending organisation that is committed to providing excellent services to customers and a stimulating work environment, enabling growth and development for individual employees and the business as a whole.
With big development and expansion plans, including opening a new office in the near future, this is a great time to join a successful and growing business. Somewhat unusually for a Pricing role, this will be a very hands-on, analytical position as well as the usual Pricing-related responsibilities.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Pricing Manager:
- Develop and deliver pricing strategies and initiatives
- Enhance the pricing processes, tools, procedures and techniques
- Prepare financial and statistical models
- Conduct statistical research into pricing opportunities
- Prepare and present to committees, stakeholders, etc.
- Analyse and monitor strategy performance following changes
- Work in a hands-on, proactive, team environment
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Pricing Manager role:
- Relevant academic background & experience in an analytics role
- Previous Banking / Pricing experience
- Strong technical ability – able to code in SAS (and SQL ideally)
- Statistical modelling experience
- Able to use VBA and Excel
- Other desirable skills – R, Python, etc.
- Outgoing, dynamic personality to fit with the team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills