Are you looking for a role in which you can truly influence the strategic direction of a pricing and credit department?
Do you want to use your extensive knowledge within credit and pricing to help increase profitability within a company that continues to grow?
Would you relish in the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table?
This newly created role will give you the opportunity to optimise market opportunities and tailor the way in which products are offered to customers. You’ll work directly with the CFO and develop pricing and provisioning models in collaboration with the wider business.
About the role:
- Develop pricing models.
- Present at a monthly Pricing and Product committee.
- Develop and take ownership of provisioning mode and methodology (IFRS9, PD, EAD, LGD)
- Commercial performance reporting.
- Profitability analysis.
- Strong experience in data and analytics.
- Numerical degree level education.
- Experience in consumer finance.
- Good knowledge of accounting standards.
You’ll be rewarded with company trips, many social events and an environment that encourages personal and professional development. Information on salary and company benefits available.
If this sounds like you or if you would like some additional information on the role, then don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re looking to arrange interviews before the New Year so reach out the second you get a chance.