Up to £27,000
5 months ago
A forward-thinking, modern Financial Services organisation putting customer needs at the core of the business philosophy. Using a data-driven approach to ensure optimal services are offered, the company is passionate about working collaboratively with customers to support their financial needs. Now looking for an experienced Pricing Analyst to join the growing team.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Analyse debt portfolios, identifying trends and patterns to provide pricing and valuation insight
- Manipulate and interrogate data using SQL
- Produce, maintain and monitor regular reporting
- Feedback and present recommendations on portfolio and operational performance
- Document meeting notes, records, processes, etc.
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Pricing Analyst role:
- Experience in a similar role within an FCA regulated environment (eg. Debt recovery, insurance, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills and abilities to produce reports, identify trends and provide insight
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present complex matters to a non-technical audience
- Good technical skills with SQL, Excel, SSRS, Tableau, etc.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.