£40,000 - £60,000
7 months ago
As an Analytics Presales Consultant, you will be part of a fast-growing team helping to grow predictive modelling, optimization, regulatory compliance, big data and analytics tool business. The team is responsible for the delivery of all analytic offerings to clients across within Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). The primary role of presales is to provide Subject Matter Expertise and to help craft analytic solutions for clients during the sales process. The presales consultant will help develop proposals and deliver onsite presentations and product demonstrations to clients across the region so you should be willing to travel (up to 75%). The role involves working closely with clients and internal teams to deliver high quality, end-to-end analytical solutions that create strong business impact.
- Design state-of-the-art solutions included predictive and optimisation / decision models to solve business problems across different industries including auto, financial services, retail, insurance, manufacturing, utilities.
- Write technical proposal documents detailing analytics tools and services for prospective clients
- Create technical demonstrations for analytic tools and deliver Proof of Concepts to clients
- Support client partners with technical client discussions and provide subject matter expertise
- Provide input to the Product Management Team on latest industry trends in order to enhance offerings.
- Deliver client presentations and demonstrations and present at industry conferences.
- Advanced degree in operational research, mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics or similar technical field.
- Core analytics experience with an IRB bank or financial institution.
- Knowledge and interpretation experience of regulatory and governance requirements for financial institutions, particularly relating to Basel II and IFRS9.
- Experience managing people and/or projects.
- Hands-on experience of analytics across the Customer Risk Life Cycle (Collections, Origination and Portfolio Management) and regulatory modelling (Basel II and IFRS9) in retail banking.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills, especially in the area of predictive modelling.
- Hands-on experience with building models using SAS, R, Python, Scala
- Knowledge of: scoring technology and methodologies; model development techniques and tools; advanced statistical methods and quantitative analysis; statistical tools and programs; familiarity with Java and/or C++ or other similar object oriented programming language.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to explain complex concepts and describe technical material to non-technical users.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills. Ability to work on a number of different projects simultaneously, of varying complexity and length. Establishing priorities and coordinating work.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence decisions and direction at high levels.
- Adept at translating business problems into analytic solution statements.
- Fluency in English.