MERJE are partnered with one of the leading Retail Credit companies in the UK in their search for a talented Existing Customer Analytics Specialist.
Your new role:
Assisting Finance, Marketing and Credit Risk Teams, you will provide strong analytical and commercial support to report and strategise on pricing, credit limits and overall portfolio health.
- Analysis of pricing and fee charges
- Promotional Activity including Balance Transfers, Money Transfers and Spend Stimulation
- Activation, Retention and Loyalty
- Contactless and Digital Wallets
- Credit Limit Management (CLIs, CLDs and Dormancy Closure)
- New data sources (e.g. Open Banking)
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Strong & proven quantitative analytical skills within analytics functions of Financial Services (Commercial/Credit Risk/Marketing departments)
- Relentless focus and appetite to continually optimise and find areas to improve commercial performance
- Excellent knowledge of SAS/SQL/Excel with experience of manipulating and handling data from several complex sources and compiling to generate reports/MI
- Experience working on/with consumer lending products (cards / loans / mortgages) and the regulatory environment they operate in
- Experience leading delivery of complex change in financial services
- Proficiency with Python is desirable
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.