£45,000 - £65,000
7 months ago
A well-established and globally recognised business that focuses on providing an exceptional banking experience for customers. In this role, you will drive and develop the execution of credit and fraud loss forecasting analysis, modelling and reporting.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Portfolio Loss Forecasting Manager:
- Lead a team responsible for credit and fraud impairment forecasting
- Take ownership for forecast integrity through oversight, challenge and documented governance
- Set the direction for development of credit loss and impairments forecasts
- Liaise with strategy, modelling and risk teams
- Drive improvements in and actionable insights from stress testing
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Portfolio Loss Forecasting Manager role:
- Experience with bad debt forecasting and IFRS9 provision modelling, including the interaction between strategy and forecasting
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience leading team of analysts
- Ideally experience in unsecured financial services