Up to £30,000
5 months ago
MERJE is looking for two Analysts to join a Financial Services business and conduct analytics using SQL and Excel, providing insight to support the optimisation of business processes, strategies and improve financial performance.
You will be joining a conscious FS company that puts customers at the core of its strategy – focusing on being ethical, approachable and fair.
On offer is a salary of up to £30,000 + benefits, as well as the opportunity to join a collaborative, casual working environment in a newly refurbished office that offers free parking and is within 10 minutes’ walk of the train station.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Portfolio & Pricing Analyst:
- Analysing debt portfolios and customer metrics, identifying trends and actionable insight
- Manipulate data using SQL and Excel
- Use data to form and present recommendations and reporting in relation to valuations, pricing, operational performance, campaign success, etc.
- Support statistical model builds
- Document meeting notes and processes, create reports and presentations, etc.
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Portfolio & Pricing Analyst role:
- Good data manipulation abilities – at least strong Excel and ideally SQL (Python would be a bonus)
- Experience in a similar analytics role within a regulated environment is ideal (especially Pricing)
- Driven, ambitious, keen to learn and motivated to problem-solve, improve business performance and maximise profits
- STEM graduates with good Excel and analytical abilities will also be considered
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.